STANTON WARRIORS - AUCKLAND SHOW
. Neck Of The Woods, Auckland
Noiseworks Entertainment Presents
STANTON WARRIORS (UK/PUNKS) – Auckland Show
Undoubtedly one of the biggest names in underground bass music returns to Auckland for an exclusive intimate club show at uptown Auckland’s hotspot Neck Of The Woods.
Local support: TBA
Since bursting onto the scene with their multi award-winning compilation “The Stanton Sessions” back in 2001, the Stanton Warriors’ irresistible and inimitable sound has consistently remained the soundtrack to some of the world’s biggest and best parties over the past thirteen years; from East London warehouses, Miami boat parties and illegal Detroit raves, to the stages of Coachella,
Glastonbury, Burning Man and Ultra, selling out global tours and topping DJ lists along the way.
In the studio, Bristol’s Mark Yardley and Dominic Butler have honed a trademark,uncategorisable sound that is at once all their own, but also utterly indefinable, leading to high-profile releases on XL Records, Fabric, Cheap Thrills, Central Station and Universal, alongside official remixes for everyone from Daft Punk and Fatboy Slim, to MIA and Gorillaz. This phenomenal output and remarkable longevity has ensured the Stanton Warriors legendary status amongst not only their fans, but also their peers, as they remain fresh, original and relevant; obstinately dancing to beat of their own drum and helping to pave the way for new talent. In 2014 alone, the Stanton Warriors topped the Beatport charts (again), inspired Disclosure’s Grammy-nominated album Settle, got Annie Mac dancing on her living room carpet, opened London’s 3k capacity Building Six club, saw their podcast shoot to No. 3 in the iTunes chart and In 2015, Stanton Warriors released a brand-new album Rebel Bass featuring a host of new exciting bass artists such as Cause & Affect (aka Chris Lorenzo & Kane), which went #1 in Apple Music general album chart and Top 10 in the iTunes dance album charts in 8 different countries across the world. They also continued their sold-out tours across the USA, Europe, Australia and the Far East, collaborations on Claude Von Stroke’s Dirtybird label and a slew of exciting releases on their own tastemaker label Punks.
• Top 10 iTunes Dance Album chart in 8 countries for ‘Rebel Bass’ 2015!
• DJ Magazine Top 50 Best Remixers Of All Time!
• DJ Magazine Top 100 DJ’s!
• Mixmag Top 50 Compilations Of All Time!
• Best Compilation ‘Stanton Sessions Vol.1’ - (Muzik Magazine Dance Awards)!
• Best Compilation ‘Stanton Sessions Vol.1’ - (Dancestar World Dance Music Awards)!
• Best Compilation Album ‘Fabric Live 30: Stanton Warriors (Breakspoll)!
• Breakspoll Best Compilation Album ‘Stanton Sessions Vol.3’ (Breakspoll)!
• Best DJs (Breakspoll)!
• BBC Radio 1 Zane Lowe’s Hottest Record In The World ‘Turn Me Up Some’ !
• Best Album ‘The Warriors’ (Breakspoll)!
• Time Out Compilation of the Year ‘Fabric Live 30’!