NORTHERN BASS 19/20
. Northern Bass, Kaiwaka [Ages 18+]
- Ollie S
- Simon M
- Ethan K
- Jon T
- Stephan G
- Olivia M
- Kyle J
- Ariana L
- Conor C
- Oscar M
- Jamie B
- Shenade B
- Emily Y
- Brianna O
- Jayden G
- Bailey S
- Bryna M
- Kieran C
- Ruby D
- Melissa S
Welcome to Northern Bass 19/20!
Now available with Laybuy on all ticket purchases! Buy now, pay later.
Some NB basics:
- Grab your event ticket and then you can sort all your add ons on the next page!
- Each person staying onsite at Northern Bass must have a camping pass.
- Camping is available for 3 days, 2 days or the 31st only.
Need to buy some Add Ons?
- If you have your event tickets and want to get some extra Add Ons - log into Ticket Fairy, go to My Orders and then Get Add Ons.
* Camping Passes
Camping is available for 3 days, 2 days or the 31st only.
* Campervan and Campervan Plus
A Campervan ticket will get you space for one vehicle (does not include small hatchbacks or any sedans) no longer than 6m and no wider than 3m.
A Campervan plus pass will get you space for one vehicle (does not include small hatchbacks or any sedans) no longer than 6m and no wider than 3m and a space for a tent (must be no wider than 3m) next to the vehicle.
IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LONGER THAN 5M: please email [email protected] BEFORE buying your pass.
All people staying in these areas will need a Camping Pass.
* Bass Hotel
Bass Hotel is the ultimate luxury in festival camping. No need to worry about lugging a tent around and sorting out your place to sleep!
Just drive up and park right near the Bass Hotel where your fabulous bell tent will be already pitched and ready to go. After a big day partying at Northern Bass, treat yourself to an extra comfy sleep in your Bass Hotel Suite.
WHAT IS IN YOUR BASS HOTEL TENT SUITE…
Exclusive drop off point for glampers on the road leading to car-parking, where the Wildernest staff will greet you and help you with your bags. So no queueing at the festival entry!!
- Transport to and from Bass Hotel from the stages.
- 5m round canvas bell tent with a zipped on groundsheet, all 100% waterproof.
- Soft flooring that stretches the entire floor.
- Bright LED light, powered by a solar panel connected to the tent.
- An Inner sprung Mattress - made up with sheets, duvet, pillow and pillowcase. NO towels so please bring your own.
- Ear plugs for each person.
- Small central table in each tent
- Pathway lighting to tents
- Exclusive flushing toilets and hot showers
- Outdoor lounge and chill out area exclusive to glampers, complete with a charging station for electronics.
All people staying in this area will need an individual Camping Pass.
* Fuzen Lounge Passes - COMING SOON!
Grab a Fuzen Lounge ticket and take in Northern Bass like a boss. With a commanding view of the MainStage, the Fuzen Lounge is your premium passport to the festival.
- Limited capacity area
- Free Limited Edition Fuzen Lounge Globelet
- Preferential Entry Lane at Main Gate (queue jump)
- Dedicated bar with exclusive drink options
- Covered deck area with a grandstand
- Lots more seating including couches, bean bags and picnic tables.
- Weather cover, heaters and flushing toilets
THIS EVENT IS R18
- Booking Fee, Wristband Fee and Credit Charge Fee applied at check out.
- Northern Bass is STRICTLY no BYO alcohol to any part of the festival (including the car parks). Leave it at home or it will be confiscated.
- Festival Terms & Conditions here: https://northernbass.co.nz/terms/