Northern Bass 17/18
Northern Bass 17/18
Tickets on sale now!
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR NB TICKETS:
1 - Choose your event ticket
2 - Grab your Add Ons and Upgrades camping passes, bus tickets, Fuzen Lounge and Bass Hotel) on the next screen
ADDING TICKETS WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE EVENT TICKETS:
It's simple! Just Log In to your Ticket fairy account, head to My Tickets and hit Add On.
* EVENT TICKETS
3 Day Pass - 29+30+31- Access to Northern Bass on all three days
2 Day Pass - 30+31- Access to Northern Bass for 30 and 31 December only.
Single day tickets - Access to Northern Bass on just one day only.
* ADD ONS AND UPGRADES:
Each person staying onsite at Northern Bass must have a camping pass. Camping is available for 3 days, 2 days or the 31st only.
- 3 day camping pass - $65
- 30+31st camping pass - $55
- 31st camping pass - $30
The NB campground has everything you need for your stay on Worsfold's Farm - food stalls, hot showers, a powder room, security and even a bar.
To camp on-site, you will need to purchase a Camping Pass as well as your event ticket. Same deal goes for those bringing campervans on-site - you will need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle, but each person staying in the campervan will need to purchase an individual camping pass.
Camping Passes are exchanged for a camping wristband when you arrive on site. No camping wristband = no access to the campground.
You can stay for one, two or three nights, depending on the type of Northern Bass ticket you get. So if you want to buy a 2 Day Camping Pass you'll need the Two Day Northern Bass ticket.
- We will assist you where we can, but you will need to carry your gear from the carpark to your campsite - so travel light!
- We know it was an issue last year, so we have made it a major priority to sort the toilet and showers on site for this year.
- This year sites will be marked out and will be first in first served.
- The campground will open at 12.00pm on the 29th for 3 day ticket holders only. The 2 day holders can arrive from 9am on the 30th and 1 day pass holders can arrive from 9am on the 31st.
*** Please note that there are strictly limited 31st only camping passes available.
* Bass Hotel
Bass Hotel is the luxury in festival camping. No need to worry about sorting out your place to sleep! Just drive up and park right next to the Bass Hotel where your fabulous bell tent will be already pitched and ready to go so you can start enjoying the festival straight away. Your Wildernest Bass Hotel Glamping tent is the best in festival comfort, treating you to a great night's sleep after a long evening partying at Northern Bass. Each tent will have your choice of a deluxe air mattress OR an inner sprung mattress, duvet, crisp linen, central table, flooring and light in your tent, plus a solar USB charger for your phone - so don't forget to bring your phone charger!
WHAT IS IN YOUR BASS HOTEL TENT SUITE…
- Exclusive drop off point for glampers on the road leading to car-parking, where the Wildernest staff will greet you and help you with your bags. So no queueing at the festival entry!!
- Transport to and from Bass Hotel from the stages.
- 5m round canvas bell tent with a zipped on groundsheet, all 100% waterproof.
- Soft flooring that stretches the entire floor.
- Bright LED light, powered by a solar panel connected to the tent.
- Standard Tents have Air Mattresses or you can upgrade to an Inner sprung Mattress - both options are all made up with sheets, duvet, pillow and pillowcase. NO towels so please bring your own :)
- Ear plugs for each person.
- Small central table in each tent
- Pathway lighting to tents
- Exclusive flushing toilets and hot showers
- Outdoor lounge and chill out area exclusive to glampers, complete with a charging station for electronics.
- Prices from: 2 person: $1099 | 3 person: $1249| 4 person: $1399
- Prices from: 2 person: $1249 | 3 person: $1399 | 4 person: $1549
Please note a Bass Hotel tent price does not include your festival ticket or your camping ticket!
Bass Hotel campers require ONE Bass Hotel ticket per tent and an event + camping ticket per person
* Bus Services
Bus stop: Corner Quay and Queen Streets
Bus stop: Lake Road Rose Garden
– Langs Beach
Bus stop: Opposite 1208 Cove Road
Bus stop: Waipu Monument
– Waipu Cove
Bus stop: Waipu Cove General Store
Bus stop: Wellsford Community Centre
Bus stop: Warkworth Information Centre
– Ruakaka + Uretiti
Bus stop: Ruakaka Shopping Centre + Uretiti Camp Ground
Bus stop: Matakana Primary School Bus Bay
Bus stop: Mangawhai Heads Info Centre
Bus stop: Mangawhai 4 Square
To NB from 12.00 until 21.00
Leaves NB from 21.30 until 02.00
To NB from 10.00 until 23.00
Leaves NB from 23.30 until 04.30
To NB from 10.00 until 23.00
Leaves NB from 23.30 until 05.30
*Each ticket is per person, return in a single day
*All times are approx and subject to change
Campervan Pass - **SOLD OUT**
Access onsite and space for a caravan or camper-van. Please note that this pass is a vehicle permit only, you need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle. Each person will still need to include a camping pass as part of their event ticket to be able to access the camping/caravan/campervan area at Northern Bass.
- Stationwagons, vans, utes and campervans only. No smaller cars (hatchbacks/sedans) are permitted.
- There is no power or water to campervans.
- You MUST take all grey water with you.
- Due to limited space we do not permit additional tents in this area - if you want a tent next to your vehicle, you will need a Campervan PLUS Pass.
Please email email@example.com if your vehicle is over 5m long. Please note we cannot accomodate vehicles over 7m in length.
Campervan Plus Pass - ** SOLD OUT **
Access onsite and space for a caravan or camper-van plus an adjacent 6 x 3 tent site. Please note that this pass is a vehicle/site permit only, you need ONE Campervan PLUS Pass per vehicle. Each person will still need to include a camping pass as part of their event ticket to be able to access the camping/caravan/campervan area at Northern Bass.
* Fuzen Lounge (VIP) **SOLD OUT**
$69 per person
Grab a Fuzen Lounge ticket and take in Northern Bass like a boss. With a commanding view of the MainStage, the Fuzen Lounge is your premium passport to the festival.
- Limited capacity area
- Free Limited Edition Fuzen Lounge Globelet
- Preferential Entry Lane at Main Gate (queue jump)
- Dedicated bar with exclusive drink options
- Covered deck area with a grandstand
- Lots more seating including couches, bean bags and picnic tables.
- Weather cover, heaters and flushing toilets
THIS EVENT IS R18
Northern Bass is STRICTLY no BYO alcohol to any part of the festival (including the car parks). Leave it at home or it will be confiscated.
Festival Terms & Conditions here: https://northernbass.co.nz/terms/