Northern Bass 17/18
Part of every booking fee goes to charity!
NB 17/18 - Public tickets on sale now!
3 Day Pass - 29+30+31 - Access to Northern Bass on all three days - 29,30,31 December.
2 Day Pass - 30+31- Access to Northern Bass for 30 and 31 December only.
Single day tickets - in conjunction with our announcement that Salmonella Dub feat. the return of Tiki Taane, will be performing at NB on Dec 31st, we have released our 31st day passes early, at their lowest price ever! 29 + 30 day passes coming soon.
*Once you choose your event ticket, grab your camping pass on the next screen. ONE camping pass per ticket (eg 1 x 2 day ticket with 1 x 2 day camping pass).
*** You must have a camping pass to stay onsite and access the camp ground/caravan and campervan areas at Northern Bass. If you are staying off site you do not need a camping pass.
Camping and Caravans
Camping Pass - Each person staying onsite at Northern Bass must have a camping pass. Camping is available for 3 days, 2 days or the 31st only. The easiest way is to grab your event+camping ticket.
The NB campground has everything you need for your stay on Worsfolds Farm - food stalls, hot showers, a powder room, security and even a bar.
To camp on-site you will need to purchase a Camping Pass as well as your event ticket. Same deal goes for those bringing campervans on-site - you will need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle, but each person staying in the campervan will need to purchase an individual camping pass.
Camping Passes are exchanged for a camping wrist band when you arrive on site. No camping wrist band = no access to the camp ground.
You can stay for one, two or three nights, depending on the type of Northern Bass ticket you get. So if you want to buy a 2 Day Camping Pass you'll need the Two Day Northern Bass ticket.
- We will assist you where we can, but you will need to carry your gear from the carpark to your campsite - so travel light!
- We know it was an issue last year, so we have made it a major priority to sort the toilet and showers on site for this year.
- This year sites will be marked out and will be first in-first served.
- The campground will open at 12.00pm on the 29th for 3 day ticket holders only. The 2 day holders can arrive from 9am on the 30th and 1 day pass holders can arrive from 9am on the 31st.
*** Please note that there are strictly limited 31st only camping passes available.
Campervan Pass - access onsite and space for a caravan or camper-van. Please note that this pass is a vehicle permit only, you need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle. Each person will still need to include a camping pass as part of their event ticket to be able to access the camping/caravan/campervan area at Northern Bass.
- Stationwagons, vans, utes and campervans only. No smaller cars (hatchbacks/sedans) are permitted.
- There is no power or water to campervans.
- You MUST take all grey water with you.
- Due to limited space we do not permit additional tents in this area - if you want a tent next to your vehicle, you will need a Campervan PLUS Pass.
Please email [email protected] if your vehicle is over 5m long. Please note we cannot accomodate vehicles over 7m in length.
Campervan Price $79
Campervan Plus Pass - access onsite and space for a caravan or camper-van plus an adjacent 6 x 3 tent site. Please note that this pass is a vehicle/site permit only, you need ONE Campervan PLUS Pass per vehicle. Each person will still need to include a camping pass as part of their event ticket to be able to access the camping/caravan/campervan area at Northern Bass.
Campervan Plus $119
Fuzen Lounge (VIP)
Grab a Fuzen Lounge ticket and take in Northern Bass like a boss. With a commanding view of the MainStage, the Fuzen Lounge is your premium passport to the festival.
- Limited capacity area
- Free Limited Edition Fuzen Lounge Globelet
- Preferential Entry Lane at Main Gate (queue jump)
- Dedicated bar with exclusive drink options
- Covered deck area with a grandstand
- Lots more seating including couches, bean bags and picnic tables.
- Weather cover, heaters and flushing toilets
This year we have even more buses running!
Bus stop: Corner Quay and Queen Streets
Bus stop: Lake Road Rose Garden
– Langs Beach
Bus stop: Opposite 1208 Cove Road
Bus stop: Waipu Monument
– Waipu Cove
Bus stop: Waipu Cove General Store
Bus stop: Wellsford Community Centre
Bus stop: Warkworth Information Centre
Bus stop: TBC
(including Uretiti – after purchasing your tickets please email [email protected] for Uretiti pick up)
Bus stop: Matakana Primary School Bus Bay
Bus stop: Mangawhai Heads Info Centre
Bus stop: Mangawhai 4 Square
To NB from 12.00 until 21.00
Leaves NB from 21.30 until 02.00
To NB from 10.00 until 23.00
Leaves NB from 23.30 until 04.30
To NB from 10.00 until 23.00
Leaves NB from 23.30 until 05.30
*Each ticket is per person, return in a single day
*All times are approx and subject to change
THIS EVENT IS R18
Northern Bass is STRICTLY no BYO alcohol to any part of the festival (including the car parks). Leave it at home or it will be confiscated.
Updated website and info coming soon.