. Little Somerford, SN15 5LA Chippenham, Wiltshire,
Sales for this event are closed.
Fieldview Festival 2018 has arrived!
Firstly, huge thanks to everyone who came, danced, laughed, loved, cried, smiled, hugged and high fived, it really was the best one yet!!
Fieldview, a high quality grass roots festival offering a unique platform for artistic expression and cultural celebration run by volunteers with surplus funds donated to charities and good causes. Fieldview Festival is a not-for profit organisation run by friends and family, which has raised over £30,000 for charities and good causes we believe in (these stats don't include #FVF2017 donation).
Thank you for supporting us and please visit our web pages for more information.
Fieldview is back in Little Somerford with beautiful combination of cutting edge music, locally sourced foods, wicked workshops, giggle-tastic games and delicious local brews. All guaranteed to leave you with the greatest of smiles and the warmest of hearts.
A Family Camping area is provided.
Camper Vans welcome (See ticketing for passes), we're sorry we cannot accommodate caravans.
More information to follow regarding lineup and the wonderful fun we have in store for you this year.
Keep up to date via Facebook event page here!!
Also, check our memories from past events here!!
FIELDVIEW TERMS AND INFORMATION
The site will open to public 16:00 hrs on Thursday 2nd August 2018 until 13:00hrs on Sunday 5th August 2018.
1. The artist and performer lineup and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, the Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the ticket value in the event of such refusal.
3. Admission is at the Ticket Holder's own risk. The Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
4. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
5. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be tolerated on site without the Festival's prior written consent.
6. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
7. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for Television, Radio, Webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
1. Glass is PROHIBITED and WILL be confiscated at the entrance. We are discouraging all plastic from the event, due to the difficult nature of recycling. Water will be available freely on site. In addition, ethical Cola and Lemonade will be for sale at extremely reasonable prices with re-useable vessels for your drinks from the bar. If you got one last year and still have it, please bring it with you!! No alcohol to be brought on site on reentry (a reasonable amount is allowed on first entry). Drinking in/from cars will not be tolerated and may result in no reentry.
Underage drinking will not be tolerated. Anyone found under the age of 18 with alcohol will have it confiscated and the parent/guardian contacted.
1a. Gates will be open during the following times:
Thursday: 16:00 - 22:30
Friday: 09:00 - 22:30
Saturday: 09:00 - 22:30
If you arrive outside of these hours you will not be able to gain entrance to the festival!
2. Cars are required to pay £10 parking fee on arrival. Parking on the roadside and neighbouring residential areas is discouraged. Campervans are required to book and pay £30 in advance. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate caravans.
3. Official merchandise will be available on site.
4. Please use the toilets and urinals and do not pollute the streams and hedges.
5. Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided or take your litter home with you.
6. Vehicle checks will be in operation.
7. You may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated.
8. No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide/assistance dogs.
9. Fireworks and the burning of plastics are not permitted.
10. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
11. Lasers, smoke machines and strobe lighting will be in use at points during performance after nightfall.
12. AGE RESTRICTIONS!
Children aged 12 years and under enter FREE with a fee paying adult.
Under 16 years must have a ticket and be with a fee paying adult.
13. Disabled toilet facilities are provided on site. For any other enquiries please get in touch.
14. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
15. As of July 2007 smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
16. Fieldview Festival does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the festival due to reasons beyond the Festival's control.
17. Drug enforcement laws are applicable on the festival site in accordance with the National Guidelines. Illicit drug use will not be tolerated. Psychoactive Substances Act 26th May 2016 prohibits the production, supply, importation and possession with the intent to supply any substance that is consumed for its psychoactive effect. A "No legal high" policy towards new psychoactive substances (NPS) includes Nitrous Oxide and will be implemented across the site. Passive drug dogs maybe present.
18. Neither anti-social or illegal behaviour will be tolerated and participants run the risk of being evicted from the site.
19. The site is in rural countryside - if walking home after dark please ensure you have torches and wear clothing so you can be seen on the roads.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING
Updated 1 September 2017