2018 MotoAmerica: Championship of Utah at Utah Motorsports Campus
. UMC, Tooele, UT [AGES 1+]
Sales for this event are closed.
Championship of Utah at Utah Motorsports Campus
Surrounded by scenic mountains and popular ski resorts, Utah Motorsports Campus will host the sixth round of the 2018 MotoAmerica Championship, July 20-22. Ranked amongst the favorite tracks of the riders in an informal poll, UMC is well liked because it’s fast, wide and flows well. It’s a real test of motorcycle, rider and team, and the track usually produces drama-filled races that go the distance.
The Elevated GA Ticket includes:
- Access to the elevated West Chalet above pit lane.
- Access to a cash bar.
The VIP Ticket includes:
- Access to Legend's Hall in the air conditioned, scenic Event Center overlooking the last turns and start/finish line.
- Access to the elevated East Chalet above pit lane.
- Private hosts
- Catered lunch.
- Two beverages per person
- Access to VIP cash bar.
- VIP parking pass.
The Full Throttle Experience includes:
- Two day GA ticket
- Escorted cold pit access Motul Super bike practice 1 & 2
- Escorted grid access Motul Super bike race 1 &2
- Preferred podium viewing access Motul Superbike
- Pit lane access is for 16 and older and close toe shoes.
- Escort starts at the meet at the podium 20 min before Motul Superbike race
For more information about tickets or MotoAmerica events, please call 714-679-1762.