2018 MotoAmerica: Championship of Utah at Utah Motorsports Campus
. UMC, Tooele, UT [Ages 1+]
Sales for this event are closed.
- Landon C
- Martin G
Championship of Utah at Utah Motorsports Campus
Surrounded by scenic mountains and popular ski resorts, Utah Motorsports Campus will host the sixth round of the 2018 MotoAmerica Championship, July 20-22. Ranked amongst the favorite tracks of the riders in an informal poll, UMC is well liked because it’s fast, wide and flows well. It’s a real test of motorcycle, rider and team, and the track usually produces drama-filled races that go the distance.
The Elevated GA Ticket includes:
- Access to the elevated West Chalet above pit lane.
- Access to a cash bar.
The VIP Ticket includes:
- Access to Legend's Hall in the air conditioned, scenic Event Center overlooking the last turns and start/finish line.
- Access to the elevated East Chalet above pit lane.
- Private hosts
- Catered lunch.
- Two beverages per person
- Access to VIP cash bar.
- VIP parking pass.
The Full Throttle Experience includes:
- Two day GA ticket
- Escorted cold pit access Motul Super bike practice 1 & 2
- Escorted grid access Motul Super bike race 1 &2
- Preferred podium viewing access Motul Superbike
- Pit lane access is for 16 and older and close toe shoes.
- Escort starts at the meet at the podium 20 min before Motul Superbike race
For more information about tickets or MotoAmerica events, please call 714-679-1762.